Questions about becoming a member? Contact Elissa Pollack, our Executive Director, at (608) 256-7763 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to fill out the membership form? Click here for a pdf or here for a Word file you can type into. When you're done, email your completed form to email@example.com, send it to Beth Israel Center at 1406 Mound St., Madison, WI 53711 or drop it off whenever the office is open.
Whether you're a new member, an established member, or someone looking at joining Beth Israel Center, our membership committee works on making sure that all those interested in Beth Israel Center feel welcome.
The Beth Israel Center membership committee runs many programs, some of which include:
- Tashlich Nosh at Vilas Park
- Annual Shabbat Dinner welcoming New Members – usually in the winter
- Rosh Hashana care packages for college students
- "Kindness” email distribution list of dedicated volunteers who provide meals to community members in need
- Kabbalat Shabbat Services and Potlucks in the Park -- summertime
- Welcome Baskets to our newest members
- Congregational Photobook
We encourage members and prospective members alike to participate in our events, and we always need volunteers to help with our weekly kiddushim.
Contact Deborah Hoffman, Program Director, if you are interested in volunteering. firstname.lastname@example.org.